CPOST’s website is designed, developed and maintained to be in compliance with California Government Code Sections 7405 and 11135, and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, or a subsequent version.
CPOST accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of the external websites or external documents linked to on this website.
Below you will find a list of some of the technology solutions we have integrated to make our website easy to navigate, fast-loading, and accessible.
WCAG 2.0 Level AA or a subsequent version
- The web template this website uses adheres to WCAG 2.0 AA or a subsequent version Guidelines and Success Criteria organized under the following 4 principles:
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide captions and other alternatives for multimedia.
- Create content that can be presented in different ways, including by assistive technologies, without losing meaning.
- Make it easier for users to see and hear content.
- Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that causes seizures.
- Help users navigate and find content.
- Make text readable and understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable
- Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
- Maximize compatibility with current and future user tools
Difficulty Accessing Material:
If you have difficulty accessing any material on this site, please contact us in writing and we will work with you to make the information available. You can direct your request on our contact page.
The following information can further help improve the accessibility experience and find more resources.
Accessibility Shortcuts on this Website:
Navigate to the Settings menu in the header of this website for the ability to increase font size and contrast level.